Year after year an American Flag lined Orange Avenue has become a familiar sight to residents, tourists, and summer travelers, passing through Coronado Island! This Memorial Day weekend Coronado will continue that same tradition kicking off summer in Style as our Patriotic small town does best. A favorite time for all, this Sunday will start Concerts in the Park followed by Monday's Memorial Day Tribute!
Every summer Coronado residents look forward to heading over to Spreckels Park for "the best summer concert series around!" Located at 6th and Orange in the heart of Coronado, concerts are from 6pm-7:30pm... See the concert schedule below and pack a picnic for the family! For videos and more check out eCoronado.com.
Following Sunday's first Concert in the Park, head over to Star Park Circle Monday Morning for the Memorial Day ceremony! Hosted by Coronado's VFW Post 2422 a well deserved salute to all our veterans and active duty military! Located between Orange Ave and Center Beach the event takes place from 10-11 a.m.
The Clements Group would like to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Lennie, Jan, Chris, Molly, Susan and Sam!
2014 Concert Schedule
- May 25 Coronado Concert Band
- June 1 The Destroyers -- Navy Band Southwest
- June 8 Cool Fever
- June 15 Desperado (Eagles Tribute)
- June 22 Lonesome Georges
- June 29 Betamaxx
- July 4 Coronado Community Concert Band (4 p.m. Start)
- July 6 Crown Town (featuring Matt Heinecke)
- July 13 ABBAFAB
- July 20 PopVinyl
- July 27 Mighty Untouchables
- Aug 3 Illiana Rose Cuban Band
- Aug 10 Rockola
- Aug 17 Navy Showband Southwest
- Aug 24 Todo Mundo & Mariachi Estrellas de Chula Vista
- Aug 31 Velvet Cafe featuring Stacy Antonel (5p.m. Start)